Today we’re talking about regional vocabularies, whether bluebonnets are actually purple, and our favorite stops from our two months of traveling around Texas.
Here’s what we covered:
- The assorted day trips we took from our “homebase” in Austin including Waco, San Antonio, Marfa and more.
- The extra-Texas seasonal traditions we participated in
- Proof you should always be checking in with your spouse (and not assume you know them)
- Is there a place in Texas that would tempt us away from Denver?
- Have questions for us that you’d like to hear us answer on an upcoming episode? Leave a comment below!
Resources mentioned in Episode 71:
Regional Dialect Quiz via The New York Times (based on Harvard Dialect Survey)
Dr Pepper Museum Groupon in Waco, TX (not an affiliate link)
Perot Museum of Nature and Science in Dallas, TX