On today’s episode, we’re recording from fellow podcaster Jen Snyder’s office in Sacramento! She’s the host of Creating Your Own Path podcast + one of Annabelle’s oldest Internet friends.
Jen’s story is super inspiring. If you’re wondering how all of your various passions could possibly weave together into a career, this is an episode you’ll want to listen to. Here’s what we covered:
- The winding path that brought Jen into her current career as a freelance writer + podcast host + author
- How she’s incorporated her passions into her work
- The impact of having a supportive community around you
- How her husband helps her create a balance of offline + online presence
- Her advice for people who are just starting out on their creative adventures
You don’t have to do it perfectly, just get out there + start!
Resources mentioned in Episode 38:
Get 100 Days of Discussion:
If you’re interested in Jen’s book, the digital bundle of 100 Days of Discussion is 30% off starting TODAY (June 6th!) through June 30th, 2017. Visit her website to order, and enter code SUMMER17 (all caps) at checkout for the discount!*
*This is not an affiliate link or a sponsored post. We’ve bought + enjoyed Jen’s book, which just happens to be on sale…a lucky bonus for you guys!