On today’s episode, we’re interviewing Joe + Emilie, the awesome couple behind Permanent Road Trip, about the hummus disaster that brought them together, how they start their days on the road, + the secret super power of RV life.
Here’s what we covered:
- What initially drew them to each other + has kept them connected for 13 years
- Why they decided to leave their comfortable lives in Cincinnati for a permanent road trip
- The benefits of setting a firm deadline for big goals
- How they designed their lifestyle to lessen their impact on the environment
- Advice for couples who are considering the RV life
- The rituals they implement that keep their relationship strong