On today’s episode, we’re interviewing the couple behind Serial Homesteaders about their career transitions, life on the road, + their (really wise) definition of happiness.
It’s the second episode we recorded at the Grand Canyon: our friends Rodney + Alisa are celebrating one year living in their 16-ft travel trailer, working for the National Park Service. Coolest life ever, right? We couldn’t have hosted a better couple for our first interview from Gulliver the RV. Here’s what we covered:
- How Rodney + Alissa made the decision to move into an RV + change their career trajectory
- The highs + lows of small space living with your partner
- The best part of working with your partner (+ the one thing they always avoid)
- How they’ve made travel + relationship work by implementing the Golden Rule
- The ways they supported each other through the minimalizing process
Resources mentioned in Episode 34: