On today’s episode, we’re interviewing Gerard + Jessie, the hilarious couple behind Marriage is Funny. We chatted about dad-joke school mascots, vulnerability hangovers + relationship metaphors of Titanic proportions.
Here’s what we covered:
- The important difference between great love + perfect love
- The secret to the longevity of their relationship (12+ years strong!)
- How they set personal boundaries when discussing intimate subjects online
- A fantastic metaphor for getting through hard times in your relationship
- PLUS TWO exclusive sneak peeks at what’s to come for the Great Love gang as well as Swept Together!
Stay in touch with Gerard + Jessie online:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Episode 44 | Two Peas In A Pod (Introverts v Extroverts on Swept Together)